|"[Gleamstar... you're beautiful... like Squirrelflight... I wanted you... to be... my mate.]"|
|— Ashfur compares Gleamstar to Squirrelflight in Starkit's Prophecy, Chapter 20|
Wild Prophecies of Death (dream)
- Squirrelflight does not formally appear in Starkit's Prophecy, but is listed in the allegiances.
- When Gleamstar meets Ashfur in the Dark Forest after she is killed by a strike of lightning, he tells her that she is beautiful like Squirrelflight, and that he wanted her to be his mate.
- When Moonshine asks Brambleclaw what he is doing in her territory, he explains that he went there because he and Squirrelflight were fighting. When Moonshine asks why they were fighting, he explains that it was about him wanting to have kits with Moonshine, indicating that Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight are mates. Later, when Moonshine is getting lives from StarClan at her leader ceremony, Brambleclaw appears to her again, stating that Squirrelflight killed him. Since the main portion of the story is a dream however, Squirrelflight did not really do this, nor did Brambleclaw go to SparkleClan because she was fighting with him.
- xdark.rosesx loves the paring of Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw. She hates Erin for breaking them up and making their kits not theirs.
- Likewise, xdark.rosesx hates the paring of Squirrelflight and Ashfur.
- Moonshine: "[Um Brambleclaw what the f*** are you doing here!?]"
- Brambleclaw: "[Well Squirrelflight and I were fighting so I came here.]"
- Moonshine: "[Oh okay well that's alright what were you fighting about?]"
- Brambleclaw: "[Well I wanted to have kits with you...!]"
- —Brambleclaw explains that he and Squirrelflight were fighting Wild Prophecies of Death, Chapter 11
- Moonshine: "[Oh my gosh what are you doing here?]"
- Brambleclaw: "[Well Squirrelflight killed me so I figured I'd give you some lives.]"
- —Brambleclaw explains that Squirrelflight killed him Wild Prophecies of Death, Chapter 21